Valley of the Dolls (1967)

Valley of the Dolls
A1 - Theme From ''Valley of the Dolls'' - Dory Previn (4:05)
A10 - Give A Little More - Gail Heideman (2:28)
A2 - It's Impossible - Gail Heideman (2:13)
A6 - Come Live With Me - Tony Scotti (2:05)
A7 - I'll Plant My Own Tree - Eileen Wilson (2:26)
A5 - Neely's Career Montage (2:00)
A3 - Ann At Lawrenceville (2:35)
A8 - The Gillian Girl Commercial (2:06)
A4 - Chance Meeting (2:32)
A9 - Jennifer's French Movie (2:29)
A11 - Jennifer's Recollection - Tony Scotti (2:44)
A12 - Theme From ''Valley Of The Dolls'' (Reprise) - Dory Previn (3:01)

Bonus Tracks:
DW15 - Theme From Valley of the Dolls - Dionne Warwick (3:35)
JG17 - I'll Plant My Own Tree - Judy Garland (2:26)

A = Soundtrack
DW = The Windows of the World / Valley of the Dolls
JG = Cut! Out Takes From Hollywood's Greatest Musicals Vol. 1

Notes: Dionne Warwick sang the unreleased title track for the film. A re-recorded version appears on the album listed. The original version of I'll Plant My Own Tree was recorded by Judy Garland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Judy Garland track can be found on "Lost Tracks Volume 2: 1936-1967" (Disc 2, track 25). Patty Duke also released a solo album containing songs from the film entitled "Sings Songs from Valley of the Dolls / Sings Folk Songs - Time To Move On" (tracks 1-5 are the songs from the film and they are "It’s Impossible", "Come Live With Me", "Give A Little More", "I'll Plant My Own Tree", and "Theme from Valley Of The Dolls" respectfully).