Tron (1982)

Tron
S1 - Creation of TRON (:50)
S11 - 1990's Theme - Journey (2:08)
S3 - We've Got Company (2:19)
S2 - Only Solutions - Journey (3:41)
S20 - Break In (For Strings, Flutes, and Celesta) (5:35)
S4 - Wormhole (2:30)
S5 - Ring Game and Escape (2:58)
S6 - Water, Music, and TRONAction (2:25)
S8 - Miracle and Magician (2:40)
S9 - Magic Landings (3:44)
S13 - Tower Music - Let Us Pray (3:48)
S14 - The Light Sailer (2:37)
S15 - Sea of Simulation (3:24)
S16 - A New TRON and the MCP (5:11)
S17 - Anthem (1:40)
S18 - Ending Titles (5:17)

Bonus Tracks:
S7 - TRON Scherzo (1:47)
S10 - Theme from TRON (1:37)
S12 - Love Theme (2:08)
S19 - TRONAction (Original Version) (1:30)
S21 - Anthem for Keyboard Solo (1:09)

S = Score

Note: The original LP release only had the first 18 tracks, the additional 3 were added with the CD release.

7 comments:

Traveller said...

Corrections to the track listing.

"Only Solutions" is first played in the scene where Alan and Laura visit Flynn's Arcade. This would place "Only Solutions" between "We've Got Company" and "Wormhole". In the film it makes a second appearance as a reprise in "Ending Titles", replacing the second half of that cue.

"1990s Theme" follows "Creation Of TRON"; it plays in the background of the first appearance of Flynn's Arcade.

Greg Solo said...

Awesome. Thanks for your help with this.

I couldn't find any solid cover art for the soundtrack so I started cleaning up the best image I could find...and went down that rabbit hole. I'll share if you care.

Greg Solo said...

Now I'm confused. The bonus tracks are not included in the score right? Because TRON Scherzo is in the film but I don't think Anthem For Keyboard Solo is. Making my head hurt. :-)

Chrono Score Guy said...

Correct, the bonus tracks are not included in the score. I haven't seen this film in a long time so if I missed the scherzo, let me know and I can update the list. Regarding the cover art, I got this one from Album Art Exchange. Is there a different version you have?

Greg Solo said...

I recognize Scherzo from the film but wasn't sure if that music was included in one of the other tracks with a different name. Thanks for your help. The image I am cleaning up is of the original release. Not as modern as the one you have. I'll toss it your way when I'm done. Take care. :-)

Chrono Score Guy said...

I found one of the LP covers and added it. It was originally posted at lpcoverarchive.com.

Greg Solo said...

Tron Scherzo is included in The Light Sailor. The bonus track is an alternate version. :-)